Carlson Design plotter/cutters
Simplicity. Precision. Performance.
Carlson Design is the world’s leading provider of reliable and affordable large-bed plotter/cutters. Since 1987 Carlson Design has been widely imitated, yet unmatched in price, simplicity, and precision performance. Our time-saving systems have been sold in over 40 countries and are used to optimally plot and cut a wide variety of rolled and sheet material.
- Starting @ $17,995.00
Ideal for design-cut-sew operations, prototyping, and light production runs. Light, accurate, and fast....
- Starting @ $24,995.00
"The original sail cutter" , the classic has defined the plotter/cutter industry for over two decades....
- Starting @ $29,995.00
The Pro is our most popular model. It is versatile and robust - designed to work in a 24/7 production environment....
- Starting @ $39,995.00
The WT is specially engineered with a stiffer frame and larger motors to handle the loads associated with cutting wide fabric...
- Starting @ $8,995.00
The Alpha is designed to mount on any level surface -- table top or floor -- for fast, accurate plotting. It is ideal for s...
Oshkosh Tent & Awning
Founded in 1876, Oshkosh Tent and Awning has been around only 100 fewer years than the United States. A lot has changed at OTA over the last 138 years, but not their commitment t... (click for full story)
MaxAir Trampolines‘ New Year’s resolution is, “No more hand cutting!”. In January 2015 we installed our WT-174″ Plotter/Cutter at their manufacturing facility in Grand ... (click for full story)
Jaime Muriel, president of Isavela Compression Garments is passionate about textiles. He is using a Carlson Design Plotter/Cutter to expand opportunit... (click for full story)
TLC Kanvas chose the Carlson Design PT-108″ Plotter/Cutter on a home built 40′ long table. This system will help them more accurately cut wider material, decrease plot/cut tim... (click for full story)
Ulster PVC automated their curtain wall and PVC cover cutting with a Carlson Design WT-172″ Plotter/Cutter on a 58′ long table. Automating saves time... (click for full story)
Undercover Canvas, in Barbados, is the island’s premiere awning and canvas shop. Owner and founder, Nigel Richings, has patiently waited since 2006 to ... (click for full story)
Columbus Canvas Products manufactures high quality canvas and vinyl products in Columbus, Ohio. With demand growing for their American made sewn goods, t... (click for full story)
Go big or go home. Bydesign, a luxury safari tent making company in Nairobi, Kenya, purchased the widest Carlson Design plotter/cutter to date at 14.5... (click for full story)
Rolly Tasker Sails
“Same Same, but Different”. This common Thai expression perfectly sums-up the installation of our SECOND Pro PT plotter/cutter at Rolly Tasker. Fo... (click for full story)
Taco Metals, one of the most trusted name in marine hardware, also fabricates beautiful marine pedestals, seats, and benches. They offer premium uphol... (click for full story)
PT-72 Plotter/Cutter marking black vinyl with a silver sharpy, then cutting
Carlson Design PT-72 Plotter/Cutter quickly labels dark vinyl used in marine upholstery with a silver Sharpy, then accurately cuts using a 28mm olfa rotary blade.
- PT-72 Plotter/Cutter marking black vinyl with a silver sharpy, then cutting
- Plotting and Cutting Heavy Vinyl
- Carlson Design plotting and cutting insulation patterns on paper
- Terapin Tarps cutting without vacuum
- Carlson cuting vinyl for marine upholstery
- Carlson PTi-72 cutting carbon fiber, kevlar blend
- Carlson PT-72 cutting cordura w/ light tack
- Carlson Design PT-72" Plotter/Cutter Demo
- STx-72 Studio plotter/cutter at Parson's New School
- Carlson PT-84" plotter/cutter marking and cutting the end panels (wings) for an awning
- PT-72 Cutting Apparel Fabrics #7
- Carlson Design PT-84" plotter/cutter cross cutting 6"x12" samples
- Carlson Design PT-72 and PT-78 at Rolly Tasker Sails!
- Carlson PT-84" plotter/cutter cutting 1" strips
- Carlson Design WT-174" Plotter/Cutter cutting mesh
- Carlson PT-84" Plotter/Cutter marking and cutting weblon
- Carlson Design PT-108" quickly cutting nested dog collars
- Carlson Design PT-72 punch and cut medical parts
- Carlson Design PTi-72" plotter/cutter cutting multi-layer prepreg carbon fiber
- Bydesign Running Production with their Carlson WT-174" Plotter/Cutter